December 15, 2011

Want to get NAKED? (again)

Gold. Bronze. Metallic. It sold out like crazy. It was almost impossible to get your hands on for over a year. There is sould one i every minute. Could it really be done again? Oh yesss...


Urban Decay just prooved it could. The Urban Decay NAKED Palette 2 ust came out, and as you might have guessed: it is out of stock! The first time UD launched the NAKED Palette it had a double ended eyeliner with it, as a bounus. It didnt take too long before UD coulndt follow up with the crowd. It sold out to fast, for the factory to make the eyeliners so they changed the bonus to the carma eyeshadow brush.


I have since it first came out, wanted it, and kept an eye out on all websites that had it and when it was back in stock. It was impossible to find on all websites and I had finally the chance to buy it, when I was in New York in the spring break. It was number one on my "what to get" list for that trip. And guess what? Sold out. Agian... But I didnt want to give up, I had to have it. My mom and I were in 5 Sephoras but with no luck. We went home empty handed and see if we could get it at home on  website insted.

My birthday came up May 16th, and of course the UD NAKED Palette was on my wish list(for the 2nd time).
Both of my parents had tried like crazy to find it, and the impossible happend. My mom found it on beautybay.com! She was following beautybay on facebook and saw a post about it being in stock so she got it for me. On my birthday she had made a "fake" NAKED Palette out of a little box and pictures of the front. I really thought it was the real one for a minute and my mom told me it was on its way.


I got the NAKED Palette in mail, not to long after and I've used it almost everyday since!
It is so veritale and ypu can create almost every look you want to.

I recommend you get it, RIGTH NOW!!! As in this moment! You can get it here! 



Take care, and stay beautiful,

XOXO,

Camille

*The pictures and link are from urbandecay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment