December 26, 2011

NEW YEAR(beauty) RESOLUTIONS

newyears reolutions
The new year is on its way, and as a tradition I have to have some resolutions for the new year.

It is always easier to do something like that, when you are doing it with someone, so let's do it together!

Here are some of the ones I came up with:

  • Wash and cleanse my skin from make-up every night before bead.
  • BE HAPPY AND THANKFUL FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY I HAVE!
  • Find my signature sent.
  • Use at least 2 differnt products up before buying anything new.(I have too much make-up)
  • Try my best, to be the best person I can.
  • Exfoliate 2 times a week.
  • Drink more water - 2 liters pr. day is my goal!
  • Get my beauty sleep - 8 hours or more!
  • Use a facemask once a week.
  • Be happy about the fact that my body works and not complain about how I look(or at least do something about it then...).

 


 


Stay beautiful

Love always,

Camille



I do not own the last two pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment