December 6, 2011

Date Make Up

Hello everyone!

FINALLY(!!!!!) I made a tutorial with help from my amazing friends!



This is what I would wear on a date, both day and night time. It is a very simple and elegant look with clean and romantic colours. I love this look and if I dont know what to wear, I'll wear this..

I hope you like theese kind of pots, because there will come a lot more, if you want to see them. 

You will need:

  • Concealer
  • Powder
  • Bronzer
  • Blush (cream blush, pinky colour)
  • Liquid Eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Lip Stain (in a rosy colour)
  • Lip Balm 

STEP ONE
CONCEALER



Apply concealer under your eyes and on any discolourration(around your nose and on the chin) using your ring finger.
I used Bobbi Browns Creamy Concealer in 'Porcelain' and Creamy Corrector in 'Pocelain Bisque'





 

STEP TWO
POWDER

Dust your favorite powder all over your face in circular motions to set your concealer and even out your skin tone.
I used MAC Mineralize Skin Finsih Natural in 'Light Medium'





STEP THREE
BRONZER
  
Apply bronzer in the "3 / E motion" starting at the side of your forhead moving down to the side of your cheek and finally ending right beneath your chin. Do the same thing i both sides.
I used ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder




STEP FOUR
BLUSH


 
Apply cream blush to your cheeks blending outwards towards your hairline.
I used Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in 'Powder Pink'.






STEP FIVE
BROWS

Fill in your brows with a light matte eyeshadow to define them a little bit.
I used NAKED from the Urban Decay NAKED Palette.






STEP SIX
EYELINER





Apply a thin line of liquid eyeliner, that is thicker on the egde and thinner as it goes in towars your nose.
I used LÓREAL Super Liner Carbon Gloss





STEP SEVEN
CURL AND MASCARA









Curl your lashes and apply your favorite volumizing mascara to your top lashes only.
I used ELF Eyelash curler and Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express in 'Black Drama'.




STEP EIGHT
LIP STAIN AND LIP BALM







Apply your favorite lip stain and lip balm to your lips.
I used Benefit benetint and EOS Lip Balm in 'Summer Fruit'

This will not transfer if you kiss your date ;-)




STEP NINE
FACE MIST

Spray face mist on your face to set your make up so it last on the entire date.



You are now done and ready to your date with a pretty + polished face!



Good luck!

XOXO

Camille 




No comments:

Post a Comment