February 5, 2012

A day in Flensburg

Yesterday my family and I went to Flensburg in Germany. We shopped a little bit and I found a few cute things. At dinner time we found a restaurant on our way home. It was such a nice restaurant and we had a blast. It is very long time ago since we all have done something together so it was a wonderful day. Then we got home and my sister and I watched 'Waitress' - cute movie if you havent seen it.

I took a few pictures though out the day with my phone, so that explains the bad quality. I hope you enjoy it anyway.




On the picture with the minty pants and the white tee, I only got the tee. I dont think i'm brave enough to wear such pants yet. We'll see ;-)

Dark blue sequin shirt // H&M, 29,95 €
(I'm wearing this to a party next week, I will post pictures!)

White tee // Cubus, 9,90 €

Nail polish // 3,95 €
(tutorial coming soon!)

Thats all for today!


Take care and love always,

Camille.


No comments:

Post a Comment