January 28, 2012

Inspo from my iPhone

Hello dolls!

I just downloaded a "Blogger" app just to try it out, and I saw that you could make blogposts - cool!
I wanted to try it out and see how it works. I'm very sorry if this post looks terrible or messy! All of the pictures are from my camera roll on my phone, that I've collected throughout the last 6 months. I'm going to take a look at the post from my computer right after I've posted it to see if it looks okay.

Take care and love always,
Camille



Take care and love always,
Camille


2 comments:

  1. Hey Camille, ved du hvad øjenskyggepaletten fra NARS hedder??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Øjnskygge paletten er fra Urban Decay og er NAKED palette orginal.
      Du kan finde den her http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/urbandecay/nakedpalette/ :-)

      Delete