December 28, 2011

FOTD and 10 reasons to smile

Hello out there! 

Here is a little "Face Of The Day" where I write what make-up I used today. Enjoy!


FACE:

Concealer - Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour in Light / 2
Powder - LOREAL True Match in W3 Golden Beige
Bronzer - NARS in Laguna
Blush - NARS in Orgasm

EYES:

Eyeshdow - MAC in Naked Lunch
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner in Dark Brown
Mascara - Maybelline One By One in Glam Black

LIPS:

Lipstain + balm - Revlon Just Bitten in Flame




 10 reasons to smile

 I came across this video on youtube - it almost made me cry. He is so right! 
Watch it and think about 10 reasons to smile!



I do not own this video!


MY 10 REASONS TO SMILE

Family
Friends
Dancing
Haarby Efterskole
Make-up
Music
 A good movie
Good food
That I have someone, that care about me
YOU!



Dont forget to smile - there is always a reason! 
I do not own this picture!


Take care and love always

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment